SAP SCM Solution Consultant - SCM 7.0 APO SPP, ECC (MM & LE) (m/f)
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by emagine
- Experienced SAP SCM 7.0 Solution Consultant
- Strong functional knowledge on SAP SCM APO SPP, ECC (MM & LE) APO a Must
- Overall SAP functional knowledge of SAP ECC, integration
SPP planning topics like Demand capture, Inventory Planning, DRP & Deployment - Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Implementation and support experience in SAP APO
- Experience in test scoping, Scripting and execute interface tests
- Basis ABAP debugging experience
We are looking for an experienced SAP Solution Consultant with SCM 7.0 solution to be responsible for maintaining & monitoring the solution, supporting the business users and working closely with technical consultants to resolve production issues and work on business features and enhancements.
You will be a lead in delivering the identified solution with experience from specializing in in-depth expertise in several mega processes or in broad expertise in three or more main business processes. Describe the process and specify the high-level requirements for IT solutions to support the business processes. Capture business needs regarding enhancements of processes and tools.
- Work with Business Analysts, technical consultants and business Key Users
- Support Key users on day-to day maintenance issues
- Handle business features/enhancements.
- Actively collaborate with Solution Expert/Delivery Leader for business requirements and increase of business process knowledge within team
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.