Procurement Head of Integrations & Separations Services
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Procurement Head of Integrations & Separations Services (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Master degree or other advanced degree in Business or Finance area
- 10+ years of experience in Procurement and in Management within a global Matrix organization
- Expertise in validation practice and Financial and Procurement control standards such as NFCM/SOX
- Profound Background in Procurement systems, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to communicate and align with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated leaderships skills paired with proven track record in managing large and complex teams
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing procurement and contracting activities related to integrations and separations
- Understanding current and future direction the Mergers, Acquisition & Divestitures function and ensuring that all project needs are addressed appropriately within Procurement
- Identifying critical skills, services and domain knowledge paramount for executing projects in the Merger Acquisition & Divestiture domain
- Cooperating with selected strategic partners capable of providing strong Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures expertise
- Ensuring "capability-to-deliver" within Procurement through Project Management, Demand and Supply alignment as well as being responsible for financial tracking of Procurement-related activities and preparing regular review meetings with global and local PMO
- Improving customer satisfaction by identifying and implementing ways to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery
- Supporting Procurement Transitional Service Agreement for all divestitures as well as Legal teams in developing deal terms for Procurement and Acquisitions
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.