Ops Engineer - Service Level Management (Dutch speaking)
Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an OPS Engineer with thorough knowledge of Service Level Management.
As an intermediary and insurance broker, the bank sells insurance to both private and business customers and increasingly does this Online/STP. Part of the policy administration uses software from CCS, which currently still runs on premises on Windows Servers. The administration of the so-called Stock Exchange policies will also take place in this application. The implementation of this is currently in full swing. The ambition lies further in the future to bring the application to the Cloud.
The technical management of the CCS application is done by the supplier himself, but the OPS engineer plays an important role in pushing through incidents reported by users to CCS. He or she must also monitor the progress of incidents and supervise compliance with the SLA that the bank has concluded with CCS and if necessary, address CCS about this. The same applies to the chain partners within and outside the bank when disruptions occur somewhere, eg in the Siebel CRM system. You will also work closely with functional administrators and you will analyze how you can further improve the system landscape around the applications managed. In addition, you coordinate the change requests for infrastructure changes for the squad.
The bank stands for an excellent customer experience, so the availability and good performance of the entire chain is crucial. In addition to managing this, the OPS engineer is also delegated responsible for compliance with standards and compliance with internal policy rules and those of our regulators.
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- A completed HBO (bachelor, master) education in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Affinity with technology
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL service processes
- Continuity is your highest goal (Incident and Problem management, active Monitoring);
- Excellent skills to solve complex problems/strong analytical skills
- Moves easily at different levels within and outside the organization
- An agile mindset and experience with agile working (Scrum/Azure DevOps)
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing in English and Dutch
- Experience and affinity with Insurance is an advantage
- Practical experience with Windows 2016, Splunk and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Cloud and HP Service Manager is an advantage
- Customer focus
- Organize and monitor
- Initiating pro-activity and improvements, focused on change
- Communication power