Posted on Apr 27, 2021 by Cyberteam
Data Analyst urgently needed for a long term opportunity based in Mechelen, Belgium location
- Responsible for collecting, analysing and storing large data sets through state-of-the-art big data capabilities and technologies.
- Drive, guide strategic decision-making and make a difference in customer's entertainment, communication and future digital experiences, and drive new business development.
- Work closely together with Big Data architecture to set strategic direction for client's big data landscape.
- Big Data Technology: Constantly maintain an overview of the Big Data landscape, allowing yourself to advise on new technologies where needed. We need someone who has in depth expertise with regards to Scala, Spark, Structured Streaming and Kafka Streams.
- Clear Communication: Effectively and diplomatically communicate ideas to your target audience, ie from architect to C-level executive.
- Pragmatic: Pragmatic in your approach. Use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Project management: Must be able to manage large projects autonomously and monitor scope, time, quality and budget at all times. Can take decisions and solve problems independently within budget of a project and take end to end ownership.
- Team player: Should put the team's objectives above yours and take the initiative to get things done without waiting to be asked.
- Agile: Have experience with agile ways of working and can take the lead in a project based on Kanban principles.
- Coaching: Easily share your knowledge with other team members and can take up a coaching role when necessary.
Shortlisting immediately interviews start 21/04/21