SAP Functional Consultant: Procurement, S/4 HANA MM, FIORI (m/f)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by emagine
- Functional consultant 10+ years S/4 HANA MM, procurement and with experience of FIORI
- Strong understanding ofbusiness issues around sourcing
- Ability to drive an international team of consultant
- Strong communication to interact with business
- Planning: able to organize work, and motivate business to articulate priorities
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience in roll out and good knowledge in support model organization
Nice to have:
Are you a Senior S/4 HANA Procurement consultant that thrives on helping business to get them most out of their ERP?
Working with the Procurement stream lead you will be managing the Upgrade, planning and delivery of enhancements for various countries.
- Upgrade: test and corrections
- Enhancement of core solution and retrofit on live countries
- Manage gaps not addressed during roll out
- Increase the automation of the procurement stream (documentation, tests automation)
- Support roll outs
- Coordinate work between BPOs, consultants, internal resources and roll out teams
- Ensure a stable solution, easily maintainable by support
- Raise alerts and risks with an adequate mitigation plan to the project management
Most work can be done remotely, but it is essential that you are able to come to Lyon regularly 2-4 days per month. International travel may also be required on occasion.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.