Python Developer 80%-100% (w/m)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Python Developer 80%-100% (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of work experience as Python developer
- Knowledge of SQL and GIT
- Background in Data Science with a focus on pandas, sklearn, tensorflow, pytorch and further is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL, data stores, data warehouses, especially ETL processes as well as with agile development methodologies is an asset
- Familiarity with ITIL v3 and certificates in SCRUM, agile development methods or any kind of engineering certificate is desirable
- University degree or equivalent education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is preferred
- Developing and improving the current data store and data warehouse
- Providing data transformations for the company's clients
- Performing analytics on the gathered data using Tableau and other technologies
- Building statistical and machine learning models
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.