Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client, an established Swiss financial institution, is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join their team.
Cloud Security Engineer
Duration: 6 months + extension possible
- Provide security engineering support to cloud deliverables (eg ensuring logging and monitoring is implemented correctly, sound identity and access management, and configuration monitoring/management)
- Assist if/as required with support and maintenance of on premises security systems
- Develop and document cloud patterns, guidelines and guardrails cloud technologies
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud technologies
- Hands on experience and broad understanding of Azure Cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of security tools in Azure platform
- Proficient in PowerShell and other automation languages such as Python
- Ability to configure and manage Linux Servers is a plus
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration and Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus
Are you interested and available for this project? I am looking forward to your application (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.