Digital Marketing Manager (PAID MEDIA) - Maternity Cover
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Merci Maman
Job Offer - London, Fulham
Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Media) - Maternity Cover
Merci Maman is a Franco-English jewellery brand launched in London in 2007. We design and craft contemporary personalised jewellery engraved by hand in our studios, including bracelets, necklaces and accessories for women, men and children.
Launched 13 years ago by Beatrice de Montille, the company's growth was accelerated in February 2014 when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklace. We have since become a multi-million-pound business; have won several awards such as the Queen's Award for Enterprise, one of the most prestigious awards in Great Britain; have translated our website in 4 foreign languages and have opened workshop-style offices in Paris and Berlin.
Most of our sales are coming from our website, which is driving over 1 million visitors per year and our growing community reached 270k followers on each Facebook & Instagram channel. To support our growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the paid digital campaigns of our 6 markets. You will report to the Global Sales & Marketing Director.
- Plan & execute international paid digital campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social to increase sales and brand awareness
- Create & deploy Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns
- A/B test (assets, keywords, audiences, bid, etc.) for on-going optimisations
- Manage multi-country budget
- Monitor & provide accurate reports/analysis on digital campaigns to demonstrate performances
- Work closely with our Brand Marketing Team & local Marketing Teams to build campaigns that support local calendars and objectives
- Participate in key event brainstorming sessions
- Help with the daily production and dispatch of orders during busy periods
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency
- Experience building comprehensive acquisition & conversion strategies across a full range of channels
- Experience driving performance and managing CPA & ROI
- Experience managing multi-country budgets
- AdTech fluency: experience with ad management interfaces (AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager)
- Experience in Shopping Campaigns and YouTube Ads.
- Knowledge of existing & emerging digital marketing trends, optimisation techniques and social media platforms
- Highly organised, data-oriented & strong analytical capabilities
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do attitude
Salary and advantages:
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- End of year bonuses based on performance
- Pension plan and critical illness cover
- 25 days' holidays + bank holidays
- You will be supported at all times by the Global Sales & Marketing Director.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Parsons Green