Senior Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - FX, OTC & Money Markets (7518)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by iET SA
Senior Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - FX, OTC & Money Markets
Senior Business Analyst - FX, OTC & Money Markets | Zurich City | 7 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst - FX, OTC & Money Markets.
We are currently looking for a hardworking individual to join our clients Business Transformation team, to be a Business Analyst supporting the IBOR transition within the Swiss Universal Bank/International Wealth Management.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You will have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time. We, therefore, prefer local candidates.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 6+ years' experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Accounting/Treasury processing and process flow
Detailed Financial Service/Instruments experience with foreign exchange (FX), over-the-counter (OTC) and Money Markets - LIBOR/IBOR Transition knowledge is a plus
- Good experience in coordinating requirements from Front Office, Risk, Product Control, Operations, Financial Accounting/Treasury
- Proven project coordination and financial management skills with good knowledge of MS Excel and Data analysis would be an asset
- Experience of working in a large complex environment with multiple stakeholders, agile experience preferred
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently and under pressure/tight timescales
- Fluent in English, German would be a huge asset
- Support the FX levelling & Accruals, document AS-IS and Target State
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders, support in detailed analysis of Target solution
- Gathering and validating the detailed requirement for the Target State Finance booking model
- Validate trade economic details in the trade life cycle such as trade settlements and trade payments
- Detailed analysis of accounting/finance related processing, P&L, Accruals, Monthly and End of Day Reporting as well as booking in the sub-ledgers
- Assist in the development of appropriate test plans
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.