Developer, Engineer - Data Warehouse, Oracle Development, MS SQL (7520)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by iET SA
Developer, Engineer - Data Warehouse, Oracle Development, MS SQL
Data Warehouse Developer - Oracle Development/MS SQL | Zurich City | 12 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a long-term project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer - Oracle Development/MS SQL.
In this role, you will be working on business information reporting application within a scaled agile project team. You will participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders and supporting the application in production.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
8+ years experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects, ideally within the financial industry
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Development and performance tuning using PL/SQL
- Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI suites (SSIS and SQL Server)
- Strong skills in interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer
- Any exposure to evolving concepts in MS BI 2019 will be preferred (Power BI, Column Store, and Tabular Model)
- Experience of using JIRA, SAFe or other scaled agile methodologies
- Knowledge of MDX, ADO, .NET, XMLA would be a plus
- Experience in developing cubes using SSAS, and developing reports using SSRS would be an asset
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
- Fluent in English
- Working on Business Information Reporting Application within a scaled agile project team
- Participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders and supporting the application in production
- Collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.