Business Data Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Document Digitalization (7522)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by iET SA
Business Data Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Document Digitalization
Business Data Analyst - Document Digitalization | Zurich City | 9 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Business Data Analyst - Document Digitalization.
You will be part of the Document Digitisation service mandate. Primary objective is to define a repeatable approach leveraging appropriate IT tools, to reduce the manual efforts associated with document locating OCR/digitization and doc analysis, and provide a standardised service.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You will have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time. We, therefore, prefer local candidates.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis/data analysis with strong Excel skills, Python skills are considered as a huge advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and communicate issues and translating between business needs into developments specifications
- Ability to assimilate both business and technical concepts and identify and communicate them to both business users and IT team rapidly
- Experience of working directly with IT in Real Time to identify and resolve current production issues
- Software testing or quality assurance experience is a plus
- Familiar with discussing both structured and unstructured data, different methods for combining them, and able to rapidly analyze and document complex data relationships
- Previous experience working with Legal contractual data/risk data as well as with document digitization is a plus
- Familiarity with OCR techniques and Tesseract is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Plan, conceptualize, implement, and document the necessary UAT tests to be carried out to ensure the accuracy of the output from the tool
- Conduct manual testing of work-in-process development during the course of the development and provide feedback to developers
- Document the test execution and communicate with the developers regarding deviations from expected results
- Interact with the business team to define and priorities the defects based on priority and severity
- Provide training and guidance to the end-users prior to releases
- Manipulate large datasets in an environment lacking the CPU/memory resource to process them in Excel, compare datasets to file listings, generally automate implementation and testing of manual steps
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.