Data Warehouse Developer
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of our client, a prestigious bank based in Basel, we are looking across Europe for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft BI technology (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Hands on experience on coding, code design, strong debugging skills, he/she should have the expertise to dig into the parameters of the code or database when required to debug performance issue
- Proven several years of professional experience, in-depth knowledge of database and DWH development (T-SQL)
- Multidimensional Datamodelling skills (Data Vault, Star Schema)
- Building Data Vault Modelling automation by
- creating various design patterns to modernisation of existing and Legacy structures
- using metadata driven BIML scripts to create and maintain database objects and SSIS packages
- Well versed on change management processes using TFS and promoting code between environments Dev/UAT/Production.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and continuously detect data issues in the delivery pipeline and increase data validation coverage
- Business Dashboard performance improvement by tuning the cubes, partitions, loading patterns, query optimizations, indexing etc.
- Any experience with Kafka messaging is considered advantageous.
- Understanding of banking BI solutions, either in launching new features or redesigning existing systems.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.