Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist - Wheelchair Services
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Exciting opportunity for a customer-driven Graduate Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Clinical Scientist or entry-level Masters' degree trainee. You will be passionate about utilising clinical skills in a client-facing setting. Role offers plenty of variety. This includes consultatively assessing patients' needs & prescribing best product solutions. We offer professional guidance, ongoing personal development & work-life balance to maximise employees' experiences.
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 to £37,890 - depending on experience & potential
· Company vehicle for client visits
· 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays & 1 day for your birthday)
· Company Pension (3% company contribution)
· Mobile Phone & Tablet
· Free Parking
We welcome applications from applicants based in and around Cambridgeshire, Peterborough & Eastern region locations who possess the drive and ambition to spend circa 4 days per week on the road (with 1 day for Admin).
JOB DESCRIPTION: Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist, Wheelchair Services
Hands-on & field-based Graduate Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Clinical Scientist role.
You will work in a variety of settings e.g. clinics, community centres, and service users' homes, delivering clinical assessments according to service requirements. You will participate in clinical governance activity, including CPD and developing / implementing quality improvements within our service.
As an autonomous Practitioner you will:
· Hold, prioritise, plan and organise your own caseload of service users, some of whom will have complex needs - your work is managed and results/outcomes assessed at agreed intervals through clinical supervision;
· Provide high quality, service user focused assessment and prescription of manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs, buggies, and seating.
· Work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promoting best practice and undertaking all aspects of clinical duties.
· Provide advanced clinical advice to other members of the team; may act as lead for a specialism.
· Have advanced competence within the specialism of wheelchair services, underpinned by developed theoretical knowledge and experience.
· Supervise & allocate work to rehabilitation assistants, rehabilitation engineering technicians, and foundation level clinicians.
We are the leading provider of NHS wheelchair services throughout the UK, specialising exclusively in wheelchair services. All of our services are designed with customer care as priority. Our teams provide a genuine caring and holistic approach throughout the entire customer experience. We are a growing company in a market which has ongoing growth projections.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles or markets: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Scientist, HCPS, Mobility, Rehabilitation, Wheelchairs, NHS, Assistive Technology, Community Equipment Services, Rehabilitation Engineering, Rehabilitation Engineer, Biomedical Engineering.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16300, Wallace Hind Selection
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual