Remote Lead Software Developer
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Our well-established and global client based in Chineham (just outside of Basingstoke), is seeking a Lead Software Developer to join their team.
This position is currently 100% remote. post-pandemic - You will continue to work remotely, you will only be required to meet the team in Chineham once every 2-3 months. The Lead Software Developer position is very hands-on, whilst leading a small team of Developers.
MFK Recruitment has recruited 4 candidates into this business within the past 6 months, all are doing very well!
Are you an experienced and ambitious Lead Software Developer? Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your skills and take them to the next level? Do you have ideas and opinions on cutting-edge technology and how to implement them? Do you love a challenge? Are you able to support and motivate a small team of very capable individuals?
If you can say yes to all of this then you could be the high quality and innovative individual we are seeking to join my client’s elite development team, delivering ground-breaking software. The team is passionate and develops high-quality code at velocity. The software they produce is regarded as cutting edge reflected in the patents they hold. Industry analysts position this company as visionaries and market leaders, continually outperforming major brands.
Lead Software Developer Skills & Experience:
Extensive knowledge of:
* C# development
* .Net Core
* Web technologies. e.g. Angular
* Windows APIs
* Win Forms
* Exposure to the WiX toolset would be useful
* Enthusiasm for investigating and learning new technologies
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Positive and adaptable attitude.
* High level of communication skills, with the ability to articulate their opinions on future development.
* Ability to lead, support and motivate fellow team members.
Lead Software Developer Job Responsibilities:
* You will work alongside other development experts taking existing products forward and onto the next level. You will have opinions and ideas and be happy to debate them within the team. This is a self-defining and rewarding role, which the right candidate can make their own.
* Core duties will include the following:
* Performing R&D to establish the feasibility of new ideas.
* Designing and architecting new products and features for existing products.
* Supporting and motivating your development colleagues (x3)
* Occasional technical support to the support team, customers and prospects
Lead Software Developer Benefits:
Remote working, competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, and life assurance.
About my client:
They are certainly going places! They already have over 500 customers around the world supported by their US and UK offices, but that is not enough. They want to expand further and make their unique and impressive software solutions the worldwide standard. What they do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of their patents and the plaudits they receive from customers about their successes with their solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend an investment with my client, it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectations, takes every member of every team to fully contribute, and the company structure reflects that. In their company, when they create success, every member of staff shares in that success through the profit share scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £22k Annual
£47k - £60k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual