Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect/SME
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Jumar Solutions are proud to be partnering with a global, award winning Midlands based financial services client during a period of significant growth and great success; and this is a brand new opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant/SME/Architect to join a well-established and growing team, and quickly become an SME within the business - working on a range of high profile, business critical projects.
Candidates can be based UK Wide as this role can be fully remote/home based.
The Salesforce Technical Consultant is regarded as an expert in respect of a specific technology platform implementation, and the purpose of the role is to provide specialist consultancy for platform level change and maintenance recommendations to senior business and technology leaders to enable informed and grounded decisions to be made by that leadership group.
You will take responsibility for advising our client on what is the right approach, look at new technologies for certain systems and whether they would integrate with their current situation.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce (min 3 years)
- Looking for this individual to drive technical solutions
- Looking for someone who can get in to the detail of Salesforce and look at the right ways of developing something
- Ideally looking for someone who has Financial Services Cloud as well as Service Cloud
- Candidate must align their experience and knowledge to their business
- Culturally, they want to empower this individual - someone who can collaborate, be friendly, listen to other peoples ideas and support them and to bring their thoughts and ideas to the table of those people who are quiet and sometime intraverted
- This is a standalone role within the team - there is no Line Management - we are looking for this individual to make their own decision and be comfortable with their decision and drive it forward
- Experience should have been preferably gained within Financial Services sector, or in a similar controlled, regulated or audited environment
In return, our client can offer an superb starting salary, along with an attractive range of benefits/perks including: Home/flexible working, comprehensive medical cover, life assurance, bonus/incentive scheme, gym membership, excellent pension scheme contributions, plus lots lots more!
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an informal discussion.