Software Engineer Connectivity and Cyber Security
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Software Engineer Connectivity & Cyber Security - Medical Devices - IoT Embedded Project - Switzerland
In this exciting position, the focus of development is in the area of connectivity and cyber security. They work in a team, develop and test based on standardised communication protocols an application software, the, Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi securely communicates with external systems via RS232, Ethernet. They use their existing cyber security knowledge to help the team write and test secure software.
- Experience with wireless communication technologies (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi) and communication protocols
- Experience in cyber security on Embedded devices
- C/C++ knowledge in an Embedded environment
- Very good Linux knowledge
- Good German and English skills
The following experiences are also an advantage:
- Creation and implementation of software tests at different levels
- Software architecture and design
- Requirements engineering
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.