Software Engineer: SAP MM Functional Expert (Remote-based)
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by WA Consultants
SAP MM functional expert (10+ years of experience) required for a six month remote-based contract.
Working as part of a cross functional recently established agile product team working with a range of end-to-end custom-built solutions. Taking lead and actively seeking ways establish a cloud and service-oriented architecture. Establishing a holistic view of how the solution adds value to the business. You will be assigned to a product and work alongside the Product Owner of your product. You will have the chance to build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems. This is a highly collaborative and global organization with an entrepreneurial mindset where there will be opportunities to try out your creative and innovative ideas.
- Design, develop and support the systems solutions in the product.
- Translate strategies and requirements into modern and scalable solution designs.
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs.
- Collaborate with other product teams (local and distributed) to help and provide the best end-user experience.
- Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
- Experience from SAP Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Experience as SAP MM functional expert
- Experience from SAP MM related master data objects eg Vendor, Article, PIR, Source list etc.
- Experience from SAP related activities from idea to implementation and support (including requirement, configuration, design, development, test, go-live and AM)
- SAP EDI and integration experience
- Experience from SAP Forecasting & MRP
- Experience from SAP IS-Retail
- Strong in advocating SAP standard and protecting the integrity of the solution
- Experience from working closely with business experts to identify improvement areas and suggest solutions
- Experience from SAP rollout related activities (R&A creation, batch job creation, cutover, cycle zero, hypercare etc.)
- Experience from supporting business users in solution related questions and the development of SAP manuals, training material etc.
- Knowledge within the area of sales forecasting and quantification in the retail industry
- Experience from large global complex system landscapes
- Experience from Agile way of working (SAFE or similar)
- Good knowledge in the area Best Practices - Cloud Security and Risk management
Language skills - Which language is required
To arrange a video interview, please send CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.