Network Security Architect - Pulse Secure
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Network Security Architect - Pulse Secure, Amsterdam, 6 months
Project is initiated to conclude the activities of delivering the move from Checkpoint SSL Network Extender (CKP SNX) VPN for Management Remote Access, towards a new design utilizing "Pulse Secure", Pulse Secure Connect (PSC) component.
- Deliver Architectural decisions behind different aspects of Project delivery
- Providing best practices for integration of Pulse Secure with MFA and CyberArk or PAM tools
- Deliver Guidance on API/Automation Aspect
- Operational Responsibilities (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
- Hands-on Experience & Operational knowledge of Pulse Secure
- Operational knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls
- Strong Knowledge of IPv6
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai, or send an email with your recent CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.