Requirements Engineer - 80% - Media Industry
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Experis AG
Requirements Engineer (80%) - Media Industry
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a media business based in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced agile Requirements Engineer for a period of at least 12 months to support a Scrum team that develops and operates web-based software modules and microservices
- Perform business analysis, documentation and coordination of requirements with requirements together with the project stakeholders, the PO as well as the Scrum team.
- Support customers in order to optimize their business processes and to derive the need for action for applications.
- Elaboration of project plans and user stories for the implementation in the development team.
- Checking the implemented stories together with the testers from the Scrum team.
- Participation in all Scrum meetings (Dailies, Planning & Estimation, Reviews, Retrospective).
- A minimum of 5 years of practical experience as a requirements engineer in the corporate sector and a high technical understanding.
- Experience in agile software projects
- Interest in co-developing complex systems consisting of different software components
- High degree of communication skills, team spirit and Willingness to take responsibility
- Interest/fascination for the media world and actively developing it further
- Agile and team-oriented mindset, communicative, good analytical skills and methodical and conceptual thinking.
- Fluent, business fluent German and English, written and oral communication orally mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.