Freelance .NET Developer - Antwerp - Dutch speaking
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are urgently looking for a .NET Developer to join their growing team in Antwerp.
Key info below;
- Start date: 26.04.2021
- Until: 31.12.2021 with option to extend
- Market rate
- MUST speak fluent Dutch with working knowledge of English
- 100% remote until safe to travel, then based on-site in Antwerp post-covid
- As a developer you develop front & Back End applications using advanced templates (Angular) and where the UI is rendered in runtime.
- Backend is in ASP.NET (.NET Core).
- You will work in a team of developers who are responsible for the realization of Project Management Portal for the customer.
- The application you develop has numerous integrations with Microservices that are available within the ACPaaS framework.
- Use of APIs should not be foreign to you.
- As a developer you make a crucial contribution to a smooth user experience and you also ensure that you write well thought out, documented and tested code in an efficient way.
- You are responsible for transitions (bringing solutions to acceptance or production), and you are also available for second-line support of the applications you are developing
- You have a natural reflex to share your knowledge with colleagues
- You are a real team player and have no problem adapting to changing circumstances
- You are analytical and actively think along to realize the best possible suitable solution, you are able to distinguish between main and side issues.
- You are open minded and therefore very eager to learn when it comes to new technologies and developments
- You are someone who can deal with stress positively
Technical and specific provisions
.NET with variants; C#, VB.NET (FW 3.5/4.0) + ASP.NET (for a limited part) + Angular + MS SQL Server 20xx/PostgreSQL, Webservices and n-tier architecture & knowledge of tools such as JIRA, etc.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not currently available but know someone looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!