Electronics & Firmware Enginee
Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Electronics and Firmware engineer
Our Client specialise in the design and manufacture of gas analysis equipment
Are looking to recruit an Electronics Engineer
This is a permanent office-based position 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours. You will be responsible for the design and development of circuit boards needed for new gas analyser projects, as well as firmware coding of PICs using C language.
There is a strong emphasis on the firmware side of the work for this role.
A Knowledge of EMC design and EMC testing is also required.
Key responsibilities and requirements are:
· Ability to write embedded C firmware for microcontrollers.
· Microchip PIC programming.
· EDA software experience (preferably Altium).
· Electronic design for EMC (and other regulatory requirements).
· Power and instrumentation electronic design.
· Hands on electronic test equipment design and construction.
· Troubleshooting and fault finding at board level.
· Ability to work independently.
· Familiarity with Microsoft office, in particular Excel and writing complex macros in VBA.
· Knowledge of comms protocols.
· Having a small company background preferable, as more likely to be adaptable
You must be neat and tidy and have a highly organised approach to the task with the ability to work unsupervised as we operate an ISO09001:2015 Quality System audited by the British Standards. It is likely you have been educated to A level or degree standard.
Please email a copy of your CV to
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £38k Annual
£12 - £16 Hourly
£9 - £9.5 Hourly
£40k - £60k Annual