Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Up to £37,000 p/a – Band 6 | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Tyne & Wear hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer who specialises in Mammography to join their Diagnostic Imaging team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer/Mammographer post am what the hospital is offering:
* A contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts, with part-time hours also considered
* A great annual salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
In this Mammographer role you will perform a range of symptomatic and screening breast imaging procedures whilst ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety. You will maintain accurate clinical records and will work alongside the wider radiography team to ensure a comprehensive diagnostic imaging service.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer/Mammographer post should meet the following criteria:
* BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration and have completed a post-graduate certificate in Mammography
* Have a minimum of 12 months post-registration experience working in a UK mammography setting, with good understanding of the practices and procedures involved
* Well organised with strong administrational and record-keeping skills
* Great interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £42.1k Annual
£34k - £36.1k Annual
£50k - £57k Annual
£25 - £29 Hourly
£28k - £33k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual