Posted on Apr 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Torquay, Devon (currently remote working)
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with some experience a passion for all things design, to join the friendly, creative team at it'seeze.
We are a national web design franchise company based in Torquay, Devon, and we're now looking for a talented Web Designer to join our fast-growing team creating visually impactful, user-friendly website designs for small businesses throughout the UK and Ireland.
About the role
The successful candidate will work closely with members of our tight-knit web design and development teams to bring ideas to life and deliver websites of an exceptionally high standard to our client base.
You'll be using your experience, creativity, and the latest Adobe software to produce brilliant responsive websites, and full training will be provided on our bespoke website editing system.
- Create unique, user-friendly websites for a truly diverse range of industries
- Taking part in regular creative meetings and sharing ideas with your colleagues with a view to continual development and collaboration
- Undertaking any other design work required by the in-house marketing team for print, web and social media
A creative individual with a real flair for design.
You'll be someone who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team; but who is also self-motivated, organised, and able to work to deadlines. You'll have an existing portfolio of design work, along with a keen interest in web technology and a great eye for detail.
Skills and experience
- Relevant design degree qualification or HND
- Experience in designing websites, branding, and digital marketing materials, either working in a design studio or as a freelancer
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to create eye-catching, intuitive, and functional design
- Proven creative thinking skills
- Strong layout skills and design aesthetic
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About this vacancy
This is a full-time role based at our national Head Office in Torquay. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll be joining our experienced team in a contemporary working environment, with an open plan office and convenient location.
Please note: You will be required to work remotely until July, in keeping with the latest advice regarding COVID-19.
- 29 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Travel allowance policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- Relaxed dress code
- Genuine training and development opportunities
- Free refreshments
To apply for the role of Web Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Digital Designer, Front End Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer, Website Designer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual