Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Our client is urgently looking for multiple MarkLogic Consultants/Developers/Programmers/Engineers of various skill levels to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Expecting minimum 2 years' experience in MarkLogic and who can work independently on MarkLogic based application development, maintenance and support activities. Should have a fair understanding on business application development, Operational Data Hub, Data Lake & Big Data Environment.
- Installing and Upgrading MarkLogic Server.
- Creating and configuring Forests and Databases.
- Creating and Configuring ML App Servers.
- Setting Up Security. (Users, Roles, External Security).
- Back Up & Restoring Data.
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance.
- Scripting and scheduling administrative Tasks.
- Configuring & Maintaining Clusters, DRs and Archival.
- Deploying MarkLogic Application and modules using gradle.
- Develop and deploy xquery modules in MarkLogic
- Experience in XML, JSON, XQuery, SPARQL, Rest Services.
- Knowledge on Configuring and managing security, reliability, availability, safety and performance.
- Experience with XML schema/content modelling in MarkLogic.
- Experience in MarkLogic Admin console for the following configuration: Creation of database, forests, app-Servers; Range index and other required indexes; Cluster configuration.
- Knowledge on semantic triples storage and query within MarkLogic.
- Deep knowledge of MarkLogic performance/scaling concepts and tuning best practices.
- Experience in External Security Configuration and Tiered Data Storage.
- Knowledge in MarkLogic Datahub framework & Flow.