Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Brussels, Belgium or Meath, Dublin, Ireland. The consultant can choose their location of preference (Meath or Brussels). There is no travelling needed between the locations.
This is a long term contract renewable.
No UK nationals, CV submission deadline 4pm UK 22/4
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of higher education and minimum 9 years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of project management standards and methodologies as RUP Agile, PM2 or Prince2 Agile or equivalent.
- Proven usage of project management tools eg MS Project
- Good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence or similar.
- Good technical knowledge on the projects aspects
- Practical knowledge of reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Proven implementation of project management methodology in professional setting
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Leadership capability
- Excellent written and oral command of English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily
€600 - €600 Daily