Lead Accessibility Analyst
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client is seeking a resource to play a key role in driving the technical direction our client takes with ensuring their products and services align with their technology strategy, and lead major initiatives that enables their applications, websites, and documents to be accessible and inclusive. Day to day, this resource will work wiht project teams to plan and implement changes to improve the alighment to WCAG standards. This is a remote position.
Interested in learning more? Our client has a large IT organization with a great work culture. Apply today!
- Familiarity with WCAG and US disability laws
- Familiarity with User Experience Services in testing, development, or audit of WCAG or related compliance
- Familiarity with LEAN values, principles, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with multiple OCM techniques
- Proven experience working as a Technical Solution Owner (TSO)
- Proven experience with deploying sustainable changes within large organizations
- Proven experience working with Agile techniques and methodologies
- Proven experience working with third-party vendor tools and participating in negotiations with third-party vendors
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technical and business knowledge to develop accessible, innovative strategies and solutions for achieving business objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with architects, developers, analysts and testers to iterate through fixes and new solutions and providing accessible recommendations for fixing compliance issues
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and implement improvements to integration, acceptance, performance and stress testing, system integration, acceptance, and operability level performance
- Demonstrated ability to consider technical decisions as part of a multi-dimensional problem, balancing standards, principles, project management disciplines (cost, time, schedule), team norms (consultation, decision making, communication) and process.
- Skilled at translating strategies and conceptual models into actionable plans and experiences.
- Proven ability to effectively partner within IT and the business to lead and influence others in a team-oriented environment.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time