Senior C# Developer
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hiring for a Sr. C# Developer to leverage C#.Net technology along with others. The project will consist of operational work over the span of approximately 6 months but potentially up to 12 months. This contractor will be working closely with the project manager. Experience with C#, Angular, and Web API/REST is required.
- C#, .NET, REST, Angular, XML, MySQL, Web API, MSTest, and NUnit
- Have a high learning agility, effective planning and organizing skills, respond to changing priorities
- Strong team, interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with others (technical, business, and management)
- Effective planning and organizing skills to respond to changing priorities
- Enjoy staying current on emerging technologies
- Works well in a team environment following direction of the project manager.
- Communicates well and works well with others in multiple group settings.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time