GLOBAL COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT LEAD
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Global Community Engagement Lead vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of experience in LD, P&O or large-scale project management within a highly collaborative, matrixed environment
- Expertise in project/program management including the ability to diagnose and solve complex business problems
- Practice with operational management of complex projects, leading change management interventions and business improvement projects
- Awareness of collaboration technologies such as SharePoint, MS Teams and Yammer
- Capability of handling ambiguity, flexibility and adaptability regarding changing requirements
- Outstanding systems and strategic thinking including the talent to look across the system, understand changing dynamics and develop plans accordingly
- Familiarity with collaborating and networking with the P&O community and other stakeholders
- Understanding of social leadership and the changing organisational dynamics, a background in external consulting or business leadership is valuable
- Relevant degree or work qualification in Strategy, Business Administration, Leadership Development, Psychology, HRM, MBB or a related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing day to day operations and leading of multiple work streams in line with the community vision and strategy
- Ensuring integration and alignment of work by collaborating and integrating with other workstreams across the LD CoE, P&O and other functions
- Leading community development work, providing direction, guidance and support to the central community support team
- Collaborating with organisational stakeholders and business leaders to increase engagement with community spaces and establish new concepts
- Driving engagement within community spaces to improve the communities' reach as well as assisting with the development of the LD Facilitator pool
- Supporting communication efforts through co-creating community narrative and through promoting community engagement via key communication channels
- Guiding the engagement of external partners with our community to ensure alignment with the LD vision and gain organisational learning
- Contributing to the collective capability development of LD through sharing knowledge and experience gained from community work while contributing to skills development in the LD area
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.