Junior Risk Compliance Officer
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client is a global company within Financial Services. For their digital services area, we are looking for a Junior Risk Compliance Officer for an initial 12 month contract in Zurich. The main responsibility is to assess risks related to their data and digital governance.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company with an excellent reputation on glassdoor.
- Assess data compliance related risks of digital services incl. proposing adequate mitigations actions
- Consult on information governance principles
- Assist the team, and other business partners in providing advise on data compliance topics with the goal to enable adequate data use and ethics in business applications and data analytics use cases
- Experience in understanding and interpreting regulatory requirements related to data compliance
- Ability to analyse digital solutions incl. describing relevant data compliance risks
- Excellent communicaton skills and ability to communicate effectively on all levels of a company
- Analytical and logical mindset with a proactive approach
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Bachelor's degree (in business, information governance, legal, or related field).
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.