Agile Development Tech Lead
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an Agile Development Tech Lead. The company is looking for someone with 10-12 years of experience engineering solutions and 4-5 years of leading modernization teams. They need someone with excellent experience with languages such as Java, Angular, node.js, and Python. They need someone who can design microservices and containerization. They need experience with technologies such as Jenkins, Cucumber, Atlatssian, Jira, and Bitbucket. This lead will help implement solutions into the Cloud (AWS). This role is 60% hands on and 40% managing.
- You will get to show off your skills as a full stack software engineer influencing outcomes, guiding transformation, and influencing how the team and organization evolves
- You will be a mentor to the team driving full (and accurate) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices (Real Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, etc.)
- You bring deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS) .. this can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations
- You will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT, and will utilize your strong communications skills to do this successfully
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of experience engineering awesome solutions and 4-5 years leading modernized development teams
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js, Python
- Modern Tools: Jenkins, Cucumber, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Cloud: AWS
- Other: EKS, Docker, SpringBoot