Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
We are currently looking for a project engineer to work on a fixed/permanent basis within the Petrochemical/Chemical Industry in the Dordrecht area, Netherlands.
The client has taken on multiple small CAPEX projects, being involved with delivery, working from post design to commissioning on the client side. You will have to have experience on EPC projects, working on the whole project life cycle within the Petro/chemical industry.
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team on an oil storage terminal will have to have experience working on EPC projects.
START: April 2021
LOCATION: Rotterdam Area, Netherlands
- 5+ Years engineering projects experience in the Petro/Chemical Industry.
- HBO/Degree level education in mechanical engineering.
- Experience working on multidiscipline projects (specifically on storage tanks/oil terminals).
- EPC projects background with Client-side full life cycle project delivery experience.
- ATEX/Hazardous Area type projects experience with certifications.
- Checking Designs.
- API (Pumps), ASME-8, PED.
- Dutch preferred, English essential
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.