QA Operations Specialist Pharma
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
QA Operations Pharma Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years of working experience in pharmaceutical quality control, quality assurance and production
- Familiarity with MS Office applications and other standard IT applications supporting Quality activities
- Outstanding knowledge of GMP
- Expertise in MES and SAP, Assembly and packaging as well as in product release process and review processes is advantageous
- Academic degree with a scientific or technological background like Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry or any other related discipline
- Strengths include good collaboration skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken as well as fluent in the local language
- Reviewing and approving of production and records including Assembly and Packaging paired with working on Master Batch Record Review and visual control of finished packed sample
- Providing shop-floor QA assistance and oversight of production and testing activities
- Ensuring compliance with cGxP with the focus on data integrity and eCompliance
- Performing routine documentation activities
- Being responsible for supporting exception investigations for non-critical deviations
- Assisting with change control activities relating to non-complex changes and supporting OpEx improvements projects
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.