Analyst- Key Management
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Monarch are working with a global organisation that are recruiting for a Analyst, Key Management, to assist them on a 12 month contract in their Waterloo, Belgium office.
This exciting position requires an individual to be on site 3 days per week every 2 weeks and to have a driving licence in order to commute to their office. They are following all Government safety guidelines in the office to provide an extremely safe environment.
The successful individual will work with the team on a common mailbox, ensuring all key requests are assigned to the correct team member who is managing that particular project area.
Some of the skills, experience and personality traits include:
- Open to learning new infrastructures, products and procedures.
- Attention to detail- you will be working with critical information.
- Customer focused- you will be the first point of contact for key queries and need to analyse their query.
- Knowledge of encryption keys, PKI certificates would be highly beneficial, however training documents will be provided.
- Knowledge of project management.