Business Analyst - Statutory and Regulatory Reporting
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We're up for an exciting journey - and we want you to join us.
We are working with several global leaders in IT/Teleco services, consulting & business solutions, with a large network of innovation & delivery centres. The purpose of this project is to assist our clients to achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, solutions and services and to make it a painless process for all stakeholders to work with us to achieve their projects goals.
We are looking for an energetic and driven expert with strong analytical capabilities who uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques for business analysis. You have integral, domain-exceeding knowledge of Finance.
Required skills, knowledge & experience
- University (Bachelor's/Master's) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field.
- At least 7-10 years of hands on experience as a BA with implementing and designing functional solutions in a financial institution.
- Banking products knowledge.
- Knowledge of and experience with any Granular reporting RRE/CRE/AnaCredit/SHS.
- Working knowledge on Regulatory Reporting (COREP/FINREP).
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Affinity towards Data Model/Database.
- Hands on experience on MS excel.
- Knowhow of Agile way of working.
- Excellent Communication skills, written communication and power to convince.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Very strong team player; pro-active, ability to connect, positive mind-set, flexibility, focused on cooperation and sharing knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
Your activities will be in the area of:
- Read and understand regulatory requirements.
- Requirement gathering and elicitation.
- Collaboration with stakeholders (Policy and Procedure, Group & Local Finance, Delivery Parties).
- Convert regulatory requirement into specifications for Developers.
- Translate (solution) designs into IT solutions.
- Execute user acceptance testing.
- Develop/maintain documentation to clarify the working of functionality for different stakeholders.
- Bridge between Tech and Business Teams.
- Provide second line support.
Does this sound like you?
If you are up to the task of being responsible for software tech innovation in a fast-moving organization, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your resume and along with a short motivation about why you would like to join us as swiftly as you can.