IT Project Manager, PM - System Automation, agile project methodologies (7516)
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by iET SA
IT Project Manager, PM - System Automation, agile project methodologies
IT Project Manager - System Automation (60-80%) | Zurich City | 9months + | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - System Automation (60-80%).
In this role you will support the program management team with an important, large project automising the preparation of insurance documents. You will take the responsibility for the operational management and ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and met.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Experienced (IT) Project Manager within international projects with Top Management exposure
- Proven work experience with agile project methodologies
- Able to lead a large project with strong reporting skills
Working experience in an outsourced IT environment, ideally in the financial industry is beneficial
- Ability to deal and communicate with a variety of stakeholders and good negotiation skills
- Key skills are structured working approach with above-average analytical capabilities, customer- orientation, as well being a team player
- Fluent in English, German is a nice to have
- Project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting according to the customer's standards
- Coordinate the delivery of the results of all involved parties and liaise between internal business and IT stakeholders and external suppliers
- Balance the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources, and risk to produce the specified product, service, or result
- Ensure project governance, including approach of project results and project closing
- Review the quality deliverables and support the various operation teams in troubleshooting in case of system problems, and will plan and manage the resources needed
- Responsible for support with change readiness of receiving organization
- Support the sponsor and the program management team in the setup of the project to ensure the business case is clearly defined (including estimates of required resources and funds) and relevant stakeholders are engaged as part of evaluating the preferred product solution
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.