Software Developer - Rule based coding
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Software Developer- Rule based coding | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise
We are currently searching for a very experienced Software Engineer, with experience in rule-based coding of an application and experience in OCR, Optical Character Recognition.
You will work with your team to manage, refine, develop, test and implement software.
- experience with rule-based coding and OCR, Optical Character Recognition
- experienced in coding, preferably C#
- you have a hands-on mentality, but are also not afraid to think along in a broader perspective about the future
- stability of the application and implement improvements that are necessary
- you are technically well versed
- communication and cooperation are your keywords; both within the team and externally
- you are analytically strong and can quickly learn new things.
- relevant experience with Agile/SCRUM projects in the ICT and financial sector
- experience with the IT landscape in the financial sector
- you are able to pick up new things quickly and make them your own and have excellent analytical skills;
Nice to have
- knowledge of Linux and FileNet
- experience with Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tooling
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)