Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Automation Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of experience as an MES Automation Engineer in GMP operational environment; work experience in Pharmaceutical or Biological industry is essential
- Experience working with Emerson Syncade is preferable, if not working with other MES systems is required
- Hands-on experience in working with P&IDs, PFD's, reading and interpreting process descriptions, as well as the skills to write technical Instructions from an operator or end user perspective
- Ability to work in a cross function organization with Automation, Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing User functions
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, written and spoken German is beneficial but not essential
- Providing technical expertise with knowledge across Operations Management Systems to Matrix team on the OMS implementation in collaboration with several different stakeholder groups
- Reviewing and updating manufacturing Procedures on how to setup, run and dismantle Single Use and standard Biotechnology Process Equipment
- Reviewing FSPs and TSPs written by external vendor
- Supporting sFAT and commissioning activities when required, participating in incident review and reconciliation process following sFAT and commissioning
- Providing technical know-how on other OMS standard functions such as Material Tracking, Sample Management, EBRs, Equipment usage
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16756
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.