Clinical Development Medical Director - Melanoma program
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Development Medical Director - Melanoma program vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of involvement in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry environment spanning clinical activities in Phases I through IV
- 3+ years of contribution to and accomplishment in all aspects of conducting clinical trials ranging from planning, executing, reporting to publishing in a global/Matrix environment in pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of GCP, clinical trial design, statistical analysis methodology, and regulatory/clinical development process
- Excellent knowledge of assigned therapeutic area, as well as demonstrated ability to establish strong scientific partnership with key stakeholders
- Preferably people management experience in a global Matrix environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing clinical leadership and medical strategic input for all clinical deliverables, such as clinical data review, program specific standards, clinical components of regulatory documents in the assigned project or section of a clinical program
- Guiding development of clinical sections of trial and program level regulatory documents such as Investigator's Brochures, briefing books, safety updates, submission dossiers, and responses to Health Authorities
- Driving execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with global line functions, assigned Global Trial Directors, and regional/country medical associates
- Conducting ongoing medical and scientific review of clinical trial data with Clinical Scientific Experts
- Supporting senior colleagues in ensuring overall safety of the molecule for the assigned section and supports overall program safety reporting in collaboration with Patient Safety
- Ensuring career development of Program reports and other clinical colleagues through active participation in the performance management and talent planning processes, including on-boarding, training, & mentoring support
- Contributing to medical/scientific training of relevant stakeholders on the disease area and compound/molecule
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16901
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.