Business Process Consultant
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by TALENT - IT
As Business process consultant EDI you are responsible to connect the SAP system with the ERP applications of suppliers and customers.
You take charge of the roll out of implemented EDI messages to suppliers and customers and ensure the connection are being setup, tested and set live from end to end. You also ensure the hyper-care of each connection after implementation.
- You take the initiative to set up connections
- You do the setup (partner profile) of connections in SAP
- You follow-up of the setup of connection by the broker
- You follow-up of the setup of connection by the supplier/customer
- You test the EDI communication end-to-end in the business process of Punch Powertrain
- You follow-up of the testing by the broker, supplier and customer
- You monitor, debug and analyse errors
- You follow-up and chase bug fixes
While doing this, together with the SAP project lead, you safeguard the timing, budget and scope of the EDI project being part of the digital transformation program.
With the use of an open, honest and also clear and efficient communication you will be the single point of contact between the partners involved: Punch Powertrain, Seeburger (the broker) and all suppliers and customers involved.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in SAP EDI
- You have more than 7 years of experience in SAP
- You have more than 5 years of experience in automotive
- You are very communicative. Open and honest communication with respect for all parties is one of your biggest strengths.
- Speaking and writing English fluently is a must
- Speaking and writing French is a plus
- You are pro-active and you do not have a wait and see attitude
- You know how to build and maintain strong relations with people
Job related competences
- You have a good knowledge of SAP EDI in general and specifically for following EDI message types:
- JIT call off schedules
- Delivery schedules to suppliers
- Shipping notifications to suppliers
- Forecasts from customers
- Call off orders from customers
- You have a good knowledge of EDIFACT
- You have good technical skills:
- You can monitor EDI messages and analyze issues
- You can read code and debug
- You have good functional knowledge:
- Knowledge of MM purchasing (delivery schedules)
- Knowledge of WM/HUM (inbound deliveries)
- Knowledge of PP (forecasts)
- Knowledge of SD (call off orders)
- Knowledge of FI (self-billing)
- You are capable to follow up the progress of this project and to report the progress to the SAP project lead