Software Engineer - API Microservices Integration (Remote)
Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for an initial remote-based contract, and experienced Software Engineer/Architect who has previously worked in the field of digital/virtual production pipelines. This position is working with the "3D Product Development" team, playing a leading role in technical development and architecture.
- Design, develop and support the solutions within the 3D Product Development scope.
- Translate strategies and requirements into modern and scalable solution designs.
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs.
- Collaborate with other product teams to help, and to provide the best end-user experience.
- Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
- Strong experience in system architecture & software design patterns.
- Strong experience of designing and developing APIs, microservices, and system integration architecture.
- Experience in Cloud (Ex Azure, GCP, AWS), CI/CD, containerization and test automation.
- Prior work with databases and web stack (rest APIs, Elastic Search, ).
- Knowledge of 3D workflows/processes.
- Understanding of product development process.
- Proficiency in working in and plugin development in least one 3D tool.
- Experience in working with render managers (Deadline, Shotgun).
- Proficient in English
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.