Posted on Apr 25, 2021 by CV-Library
Managing Director – Accounting Practice
£60,000 per annum + Performance Bonus
Are you a talented Senior Practice Accountant or Finance Director that has always wanted to run your own practice whilst still doing what you love with numbers?
Do you want to showcase what you have learned and grow an existing business with your talent and stamp your mark?
My client who is a fully established company within the financial sector wants you to help them drive to their next phase of growth and needs an experienced person to take the reins of this fully established Accountant’s Practice.
This candidate should have most of the following in their past experience:
* Full understanding of being an experienced Senior Practice Accountant / Finance Director with at least 20 years of commercial practice experience.
* Strategic thinking, and Productivity management.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* High exceptional people management skills with a strong team ethic.
* Passion for numbers and a strong desire to use all their skills to help drive growth in an existing business.
* High level of IT Literacy especially in Excel and able to bring new technologies.
* Supporter of the latest Social Media and Business Rhythms of emerging technology.
* Looking after key accounts with strong accounting performance.
The company is fully established and keen to take on new insights, new direction, and new levels of growth. They are willing to provide excellent support in their next steps to success.
Does this sound like the type of business you could work for and mark a new beginning to an exciting career?
The role is based in the heart of Warwickshire, with a great potential for long-term career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, and I hope you are, please apply (quoting reference JHAM1034) and your current salary requirements to Johnny Hung
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £100k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£90k - £120k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual