Full Stack Web Developer
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by EIS Legacy, LLC
EIS Legacy, LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets. Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers' expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other's skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
Full Stack Web Developer Job Description
The full stack web developer is responsible for maintaining our eCommerce website. This person will configure and modify the environment based on the needs of the Digital Marketing group. The full stack web developer will report to the director of applications.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages
- Strong grasp of security principles in a web environment
- Sense of urgency to provide support to the Digital Marketing Team
Full Stack Web Developer Responsibilities
- Attend meetings with internal customers and lead discussions about requirements and improvements
- Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare documentation
- Gather information on their business requirements and prepare documentation
- Functional testing and integration testing
- Prepare end user training documents
- Prepare workflow which is nothing but sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget, and time
- Production support after the product goes live
- Become the primary expert in the area of our eCommerce platform
- Interfacing to other applications such as CRM and ERP applications
Full Stack Web Developer Qualifications
- 8 years of experience as a full stack web developer
- .NET Framework / Microsoft Ecosystem
- C# on the backend / ASP.NET Web API
- Familiar with modern frameworks such as React and Redux, TypeScript, Angular, etc.
- Basic database and networking skills
- Interfacing with ERP applications
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar is preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.