Vlocity Salesforce Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
VLOCITY SALESFORCE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Salesforce Solution Architects are required for a long-term project with a leading company.
Rate: Inside UK IR35
Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote from the UK
- Advanced Vlocity experience
- Masters degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing client-facing projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the context of systems development and related business consulting
- Depth of experience in technology implementation for full life cycle enterprise software projects.
- Experience of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with a Salesforce Industries (or previously Vlocity) product.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement Salesforce Industries solutions
- Solution components that are within the Salesforce product suite and outside of it, including: Security, Integration and Migration
- Play TA role on Salesforce Industries projects: typically, part time on more than 1 project at a time.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (eg Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
- Process modelling tools and best practices
- Manage and develop a team of more junior technical Salesforce industries architects/developers
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.
- Working closely with the clients to understand through workshops Client's business challenges, complex business processes and requirements. Help to solution based on Vlocity and Salesforce platforms.
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce Industry (Vlocity) implementation hands on, end-to-end Experience in any Industry- CMT, Insurance, Health, Energy.
- Help Develop Technical design documentation and delivery.
- Must have Vlocity Data Model knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine.
- Must have integration experience using REST, SOAP APi.
- Experience in Dev Ops for CI/CD using Capado, Bamboo or other tools.
- Certification in a Vlocity supported industry is a Must
- For Senior Developers and Architects Familiar with LWC
- Expected to be knowledgeable and experienced in the domain.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, and management.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Experience with Communications, Healthcare or Financial Services industries (Preferred).
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.