Senior JDE Developer - E1 (Remote)
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Awesome company is looking for a SR JDE E1 Developer to work as a FTE on a remote basis.
No sponsorship of any kind is available.
Become part of team that is upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2.
You will work independently (reporting the Manager of ERP) designing and developing new applications.
- Knowledge of multi-tiered application development best practices
- Ability to design database-driven applications
- Familiarity with ERP system development in a production environment
- Ability to interact with business users, understand business processes, and engineer solutions to business problems
- Knowledge of advanced report development methodologies using Crystal Reports or similar tools
Knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Toolset:
- Interactive Application Development (FDA)
- Batch Application Development (RDA)
- Business Function Development (NER/C)
- Table Conversions
- Financial Reporting
- Crystal Reports Report Writer
- BI Publisher
- E1 Pages
JD Edwards Integration Tools:
- EnterpriseOne Business Services (BSSV)
- JDE Orchestrator
Additional Programming Languages:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years' experience developing software with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- 3 years' experience integrating data and database systems across multiple platforms
- 3 years' experience developing reports using Crystal Reports or similar top-tier reporting tool
- Demonstrated experience designing advanced end-user and data-centric applications
- 8 years' experience developing software with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- 4 years' experience with financial systems and data flows