SAP PM Senior Analyst - REMOTE
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Modis
We are looking for a French Speaking (Dutch is nice to have) SAP PM Analyst for a long term, 1 year freelance contract for our trusted client based in Belgium.
Start Date: May
Location: Fully remote with occasional travel to Brussels (only when it is safe to do so)
Language: English + French (Dutch nice to have)
Duration: 12 Months + extensions
- Project Management (Knowledge and experience)
- Good business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations & DMS processes - 6 to 9 years experience
- Good knowledge of SAP modules PM/WCM/PS/DMS - minimum 6 years proven experience
- French is a must, Dutch would be a bonus
- Assist the Fleet Managers, Functional Area Managers and Process Owners of Maintenance, Operations and Document Management in their governance role, which aims to assure coherence, process- and cost efficiency, respect of rules and regulations and adoption of good practices in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management, and more specifically in regard of the Information Service (IS) solutions supporting those domains within the department.
- Assist in the realization of the IS needs within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This is done by (pro-) active capturing of business needs, challenging their added value and translation of these needs into either trainings or functional specifications for IT Delivery.
- Drive the IT Delivery teams in a cooperative mode, participating in the implementation of applicative changes and projects (either as business analyst or as business project leader). Assure follow-up of incidents, problems and changes.
- Is responsible for the complete documentation set of the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This packet contains all trainings information and documentation, all help cards and the organization of the trainings.
- Define and follow up of the project portfolio in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management.
- Setup and maintain a network of Power Key Users within NUC BE for the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management M&O.
- Assure information exchange and alignment with SAP Process Management of Entities or Business Units using the same SAP modules or interconnected ones.
- Assure the Access and Recertification Management within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management (Business roles and privileged rights).
- A thorough business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations and Document Management processes
- A thorough knowledge of the SAP modules related to those domains (modules PM/WCM/PS/DMS)
- Knowledge of the main P&I and FiCo processes and their corresponding SAP modules MM, FI and CO.
- A thorough general data management knowledge eg data extractions and loads, SQL queries, data processing using MS Access, Excel and other tools, creating reports, statistics, etc.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.