Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Risch, Zug, Switzerland
Technical Writer - Rotkreuz, Switzerland - 7 Month Contract
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, and edits procedures for user documentation.
- Independently collects information required to produce the outputs.
- Cooperates closely with documentation project managers, service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts and implements their input.
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected.
- Is enthusiastic about technical writing and contributes to frequent discussions aimed at the continuous
- Improvement of our processes and guidelines.
- Might manage localization projects (for software and documentation) in close collaboration with software Development, translation agencies and country organizations.
- Consults or trains vendors and affiliates on software tools and processes used.
- Proven experience in technical writing, preferably in a diagnostics business environment
- Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (XML-based) or a similar authoring tool
- Knowledge of multimedia tools and processes used in state-of-the-art technical documentation.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English and German (native/fluent speaker or equivalent level).