Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
1. Must have very strong knowledge on OIM as a core product knowledge as follows:
2. Well versed with OIM 11g R2 PS3 features
3. End-to-End life cycle of connector integration
4. Should have upgrade and enhancement experience .
5. Good understanding of Self-service process of OOB OIM
6. Should have team handling experience of 20 -30 employees.
7. Should have customer facing experience, preferably onsite experience
8. User and Role life cycle Management of OIM
9. Good understanding of Access Policy integration
10. Must have development experience of OIM customization of following components:
11. Very good knowledge on UI Customization using ADF
12. Customizing User Management (User Creation/Update/Delete)
13. Experience on Implementation of SOA composites, custom workflows and approval policies
14. Must have very good knowledge Java and Oracle IAM API usage along with OIM basic schema knowledge
Strong understanding of Oracle Identity manager/Oracle Access manager 11gR2 PS3 concepts. Hands on experience in connector installation, upgrade and custom connector development. Must have experience in creating all OIM/OAM configuration objects for target application management. Have strong development experience in Event handler, Process task adapters, pre-populate adapters, Schedulers. Must have strong development experience in Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure. Contributing in all phases of project including testing. Experience in struts framework development will be an advantage. Ability to learn and understand customer implementation of OIM"