Head Of Operations
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Elevate Direct
Head of Operations - Galway, Ireland
We are currently partnering with our global client in their search for a Head of Operations.
Working as part of their Executive Management Committee, the successful candidate will be responsible for my client's Operations Department.
- You will be focusing on meeting the company's SLA and continuously improving their Service Level.
- You will be heavily involved in people management initiatives.
- You will be responsible for developing strategies for motivating and engaging the entire Department to provide a best-in-class service to the customers.
- You will be taking lead on & responsibility of all instructions, initiatives, regulations, company protocols, etc. concerning Compliance within the Operations Department.
- Minimum 5 years senior management experience
- Solid Inbound customer service centre and insurance claims background
- APA (Accredited Product Advisor) qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to join an established company that encourages internal career progression.
Please note: this is an opportunity for stamp 4 or EU citizens only.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.