Senior Identity Governance and Access Management Analyst
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for an Identity Governance and AM Analyst (SailPoint) for a client in Basel.
This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of further extension.
Reporting to the Head of Governance and Assurance, the role will be responsible for assisting with improving operational IAM within the bank, encompassing a number of areas of work.
Quickly understand the current bank's IAM processes, tools, technologies, and upcoming IAM projects;
Assist with the migration of several bespoke IAM activities to the corporate IAM team;
Work with the IAM team to improve documentation and processes;
Help ensure the company is well placed to embrace modern ways of working (BYOD, zero trusts, cloud);
Work across multiple teams within Corporate Security (eg Governance and Assurance, Security Engineering and Architecture and Identity and Access Management) and the wider business (eg business lines, IT Operations).
- Excellent knowledge of IAM principles;
- Strong technical background and understanding of IAM technologies;
- Collaborative and Customer Focused;
- Knowledge of contemporary cybersecurity.
Experience in the following is required:
- Identity and Access Management governance in a complex enterprise environment;
- Technical understanding of IAM technologies and systems;
- Management of projects or complex workstreams;
- Engaging business stakeholders and technical resources;
- Cloud services and modern authentication technologies (IAM solutions, Azure AD, SSO technologies, etc.).
Experience with the following would be an asset:
- SailPoint (or similar) governance and work processes;
- Customer IAM projects and delivery;
- Project management (or complex workstream management);
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.