Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Mentmore Recruitment
Mentmore is currently recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer for an international client, to be based in either Dublin or Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will be involved in guiding the transition of on-premise workloads to the public cloud, playing a key role in the design and building of our core infrastructure.
- Creating strategic roadmaps
- Building and managing automated deployments of workloads at scale in the cloud
- Have technical authority for the architecture, implementation and on-going administration of system, network, security and cloud technologies to deliver projects.
- Configure, publish and maintain templated infrastructure designs for consumption.
- Be part of the global digital transformation enabling administration and design of technologies that will drive growth and improve LeasePlan's competitive edge.
- 5+ years' experience working in the IT industry.
- 2+ years' experience in a Cloud Engineering role.
- AWS multi-account structure (Lambda, EC2, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, S3, Route 53).
- Terraform experience and using Cloud API's
- Observability and Monitoring tools such as Cloud Watch or DataDog.
- Experience using Ansible
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Automated testing and CICD Pipelines
- Gitlab Version control